Pitt County Coalition Against Human Trafficking
The Pitt County Coalition Against Human Trafficking is a network of organizations and community members in Pitt County working to eradicate human trafficking by empowering organizations and individuals through collaboration, leadership and training. All meetings are 9:30-11a.m. in Meeting Room A of Sheppard Memorial Library (530 Evans Street, Greenville, N.C.) on every third Thursday, unless otherwise noted.
- Know the Difference: Human Trafficking and Human Smuggling are NOT the Same
- Human Trafficking Victimization and the LGBTQIA+ Community
- Commission Discusses SBI Human Trafficking Unit; Data Collection Initiative
- N.C. ranked in top 15 states for human trafficking cases
- PCBRACE 2022 – Dr. Jennifer Matthews Talks About the Community Resiliency Model
<a href="https://www.guidestar.org/profile/27-1154250" target="_blank"><img src="https://widgets.guidestar.org/TransparencySeal/8957589" /></a>