Make a Donation
Attend an Event
The Difference Starts With You
NC Stop Human Trafficking works closely with for-profit businesses to bolster professional understanding of what human trafficking is, how to identify a possible victim and how to prevent human trafficking.
From collaborating with businesses in the hospitality industry to the banking industry, NC Stop Human Trafficking understands that it takes everyone in every profession to fight the injustice of human trafficking.
NC Stop Human Trafficking also works with advocates in the fields of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and other victims of crime. We have an intricate network of partners that include for-profit businesses, medical providers, child care providers, school personnel, social workers and counselors that help facilitate a state free of human trafficking.
Have your business join us in this work. When your business becomes a member of NC Stop Human Trafficking, it will receive access to various curricula, coordinated trainings by NC Stop Human Trafficking, agency recognition and in-service opportunities, among other perks.
When you become a member of NC Stop Human Trafficking, you not only work to create a state free of human trafficking, you also become an advocate and agent for change. According to the National Human Trafficking Hotline, North Carolina consistently ranks No. 10 in the nation for human trafficking cases.
Though those numbers are not a complete accurate reflection of human trafficking in North Carolina, they do indicate that everyone should be a part of the solution.
Every person, business or non-profit who becomes a member in 2020 will be designated a founding member.
Business membership pricing:
Less than 10 employees
$150 a year
$300 a year
$500 a year
$750 a year
More than 251 employees
$1,000 a year
How to become a Member:
To become a member click ‘Submit Business Information Form,’ AND if you are paying with a credit card, click the ‘Become A Business Member’ button and pay. Be sure to complete the form.
Using the online payment method, input the amount that reflects the appropriate yearly amount based on the number of employees of the business.
If you are sending in a check, your membership will become active once your check is received. Make checks payable to NC Stop Human Trafficking. Mail your payment to P.O. Box 959, Farmville, NC, 27828.
For membership questions, email Community Outreach Coordinator Melinda Sampson at email@example.com
Business Membership includes:
- Anti-human trafficking advocacy toolkit
- Digital access to information and resources produced by NC Stop Human Trafficking
- Crafted information for your organization specific to your field of expertise
- Member mailings with legislative updates
- Workshops and trainings coordinated by NC Stop Human Trafficking
- Two free tickets to the fall fundraiser
- Expanded opportunities to be involved in the growth and development of the anti-human trafficking movement in North Carolina
- Access to on-site, in-service opportunities for your organization’s staff and students
- Networking opportunities
- Biannual guest speaker opportunity for organizational event
- Access to various training curriculum
- Listed as a member on NC Stop Human Trafficking’s member page and resource page (if applicable)
- Receive two decals for display
- Access to our online membership directory or a PDF version of our directory
- Membership badge on website
- Recognition in newsletter, on social media and website
- Member spotlights
- Opportunity to participate in committees
- Invitation to receptions and “members only” relationship building opportunity and networking events
- Marketing opportunities through our publications and event
- Opportunity to be featured on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
BECOME A BUSINESS MEMBER
SUBMIT A BUSINESS INFORMATION FORM