Make a Donation
Join the Movement
Human Trafficking Commission
The North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission is the legislatively mandated leader of anti-human trafficking efforts in North Carolina per S.L. 2013-368. The Commission is charged with
- Examining and combating human trafficking
- Funding and facilitating research
- Creating measurement, assessment, and accountability measures
- Informing and educating law enforcement personnel, social services providers, and the general public
- Suggesting new policies, procedures, and legislation
- Developing regional response teams
- Identifying gaps in law enforcement or service provision and recommending solutions
The Commission is housed in and staffed by the N.C. Judicial Branch.
North Carolina Coalition Against Human Trafficking
The North Carolina Coalition Against Human Trafficking (NCCAHT), is a coalition of committed members collaborating in knowledge and practice to provide leadership and support across the state to eradicate human trafficking in North Carolina.
Pitt County Coalition Against Human Trafficking
The Pitt County Coalition Against Human Trafficking is a team of professionals, ranging from service providers to human services specialists to advocates, coming together to discuss and respond to the issue of human trafficking in Pitt County.
Cry Freedom Missions
Safe Homes: Anti Child Trafficking
A Safe Place
Salvation Army: Project FIGHT
On Eagles Wings
World Relief Triad
True Justice International
SAFE of Rocky Mount
Roanoke Chowan SAFE
NC Stop Human Trafficking
Join the Movement!
Do you want to help us with our legislative efforts? Email our Community Outreach Coordinator Melinda Sampson and find out how you can volunteer