Pitt County has 4 Certified CRM Teachers offering the Community Resiliency Model trainings to the public. CRM teaches skills to help children and adults experiencing stress and traumatic stress reactions. These skills can be used as a wellness practice, to promote wellbeing and support our ability to walk through the world as our best selves. To sign up for a training or request one for your group or agency, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- PCBRACE 2022 – Dr. Jennifer Matthews Talks About the Community Resiliency Model
- Advocacy in Action: Hispanic Heritage Month
- Gov. Ron DeSantis’s Actions are Reprehensible, but it is not Human Trafficking
- Substance Use Disorders and Human Trafficking
- World Day Against Trafficking in Person 2022: Use & Abuse of Technology
<a href="https://www.guidestar.org/profile/27-1154250" target="_blank"><img src="https://widgets.guidestar.org/TransparencySeal/8957589" /></a>