Pitt County has 4 Certified CRM Teachers offering the Community Resiliency Model trainings to the public. CRM teaches skills to help children and adults experiencing stress and traumatic stress reactions. These skills can be used as a wellness practice, to promote wellbeing and support our ability to walk through the world as our best selves. To sign up for a training or request one for your group or agency, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- PCBRACE March Edition: Executive Director of Rocking Horse Ranch Morgan Tedder
- No. 24 – There’s More Work to Do
- PCBRACE: February Edition – Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month with C4FVP Child Counselor Maddy Day
- Know the Difference: Human Trafficking and Human Smuggling are NOT the Same
- Human Trafficking Victimization and the LGBTQIA+ Community
<a href="https://www.guidestar.org/profile/27-1154250" target="_blank"><img src="https://widgets.guidestar.org/TransparencySeal/8957589" /></a>