Human Trafficking & Fair Trade
Consumers have the power to prevent human trafficking. Buying fair trade is an example of the power of the consumer. Join this webinar to learn more about how fair trade principles prevent/deter human trafficking around the world and how you as a consumer play can help.
- Protecting our environment is human trafficking prevention
- FROM THE ARCHIVES: What You Need to Know About OnlyFans
- NSVRC focuses on online safety for 2022 Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- PCBRACE2022 – April is Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month with guests Monica Daniels and Ta’Sha Woolard with Pitt County DSS
- Sheltering is Essential for Survivors Leaving a Trafficking Experience